Noi Bai Airport located about 35 km from Hanoi center, takes around 50 minutes to 1 hour driving, depending on traffic.
There are several options transferring from the airport to Hanoi. The cheapest will be public bus (usually reserved for locals) at price about 50 cents. However, buses are not safe and take a lot of travel time (about 1.5 hours or more). The bus station is 2 km from the Sword Lake then you have to a taxi to your hotel.
You can choose traveling by shuttle bus from the airport to Hanoi at rate of $5/person. Vehicles used for shuttle bus mainly Hiace van, quite old and crowded. However, it takes not much time to travel (about 1 hour) and eventually stops near the Sword Lake (about 15 minutes walking).
Besides, there are taxi services in Noi Bai airport, such as Noi Bai Airport taxi, Viet Thanh taxi at rate of $18/sedan. Taxi normally is old and not cleans enough. If you are not sure the name and address of your hotel, drivers sometimes put you in other hotel that they are working with for commission.
For peace of mind, private car service can be the best choice for Hanoi airport transfer with wide ranges of selection from executive to luxury standard. You will be greeted by friendly, our polite driver as soon as entering arrival hall, helping with your luggage, quality and comfort car. Meet & assist service at the airport will help you quickly get in your car after the flight, include special fast immigration process ( 5 to 10 minutes instead of 1 hour in queue, and baggage claim). You just enjoy comfortable, safe driving in with tissue and bottled mineral water availability.
Private airport transfer price list
|Type car||Airport pick up & drop off|| Overtime/hr|
|One Way||Two Way|
|Mercedes E Series||85||165||15|
|BMW 7 Series||145||275||45|
Notes: For Hanoi airport to Ha Long Bay, click here for detail
Price Included:Private AC car or minivan, Fuel, Parking fees, Toll fees, Driver, Mineral water & tissue.
Price excluded:Guide, Entrance fees, Personal expenses, Tips.
- Price quoted in US$ for per car
- We will monitor your flight but if your flight delays from its departure location more than 2 hours please kindly e-mail or call to notify us. So our staff can arrange a new pick-up for you.
- If your flight arrives on time but you show up late from the designated pick-up time for more than 1 hour, there will be extra charge of US$ 5/hour starting from the first late hour.
- If your flight delays longer than 2 hours and you have e-mailed or called to notify us, we will arrange the pick-up for you with no extra charge. However, if you fail to notify us, there will be a late charge fee of US$ 15.
- If your arrival time falls into the "Night" time ( from 21:00 to 07:00am ), you also agree to pay the additional fare to our staff of 10 US$.
- Gratuities for driver is not included but are highly appreciated
- Cancelation policy:
- No charge for cancellation/amendment made 24hours prior to the request time (local time)
- Cancellation/amendment made 12hours in advance, 50% of total will be charged
- Late cancellation/amendment within 12hours to be charged full amount
- For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanoi Airport terminal map: