Car rental from Hanoi
Hanoi is a major tourism center in Vietnam, a destination not to be missed if you want to learn about the culture, traditions and extraordinary cuisine of Vietnam as it is the heart and soul of the lovely country.Price list here
Places to visits in Hanoi
- Historical attractions: Thang Long Citadel, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Hanoi Hilton
- Culture attractions: Literature of Temple, Sword Lake, Hanoi Old Quarter, French Quarter
- Religious attractions: Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple or Kim Lien pagoda, Cua Dong Church
- Museums in Hanoi: Fine Art museum, Ethnology museum, Women museum
Best things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do at night in Hanoi: Water Puppet Show, Hanoi by night adventure tour, Enjoy coffee.
- Shopping in Hanoi: Silk & embroidery products. Lacquered, bamboo and rattan products.
- Activities: Street food taste, try motorbike riding, Exploring night flower market, walking in Sword Lake at early morning, day tour sigh-seeing…
Day tours from Hanoi(Hanoi suburb)
- Bat Trang Traditional Ceramic village: 15km from Hanoi center.
- Dong Ho traditional Painting village & But Thap pagoda: 25km from Hanoi center
- Dong Ky Wood Carving village & Do temple: 35km from Hanoi center.
- Ha Thai lacquered village: 22km from Hanoi center
- Quat Dong Embroidery village and Dau pagoda: 30km from Hanoi center
- Van Phuc Silk village: 15km from Hanoi center
- Thay & Tay Phuong pagodas: 25km from Hanoi center.
- Phu Vinh bamboo & rattan village: 35km from Hanoi center
Tours from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Duong Lam Ancient Village: 55 km from Hanoi center.
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda: 75 km from Hanoi center
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh Province: It is about 130km from Hanoi to Ninh Binh, you can take one day or multiple days trip to Ninh Binh with visiting the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, boat trip in Tam Coc (Three caves) and/or Trang An Grottoes, Cuc Phuong National Park….. You can also connecting a round trip from Hanoi to Ninh Binh then continue to Ha Long Bay and return Hanoi.
- Hanoi to Hai Phong: It is about 130km from Hanoi to Hai Phong. Although knowing as famous industrial center rather than a tourist destination, this city is an ideal location to get to Cat Ba Island or explore both Ninh Binh and Ha Long in the same trip.
- Hanoi to Mai Chau Valley: It takes about 3,5 hours driving, about 155 km from Hanoi to Mai Chau. A peaceful lust rice field is suitable for 2 days tours.
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay: The Natural World Heritage is a must see when you are in Hanoi. It is 160 km from Hanoi, you can take full day trip or multiple as your choice.
Hanoi car rental price list ( Limousine VAN here )
|Economy Sedan||Executive Sedan||MUV||Mini Van|
Hanoi half day city
Hanoi full day city
Hanoi – Bat Trang village
Hanoi – Duong Lam village
Hanoi Suburb tour
Hanoi – Perfume pagoda
Hanoi – Hai Phong
Hanoi to Ninh Binh
Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
Hanoi – Mai Chau
Hanoi – Mai Chau
Price Included:Private AC car or minivan with driver, Fuel, Parking fees, Toll fees, Mineral water & tissue
Price excluded:Guide, Entrance fees, Personal expenses, Tips.
- Surcharge 5US$/car for late and/or early service from 17:00 to 6:00 Am next day
- The drivers speak Vietnamese mainly & just fewer English.
- English speaking drivers are availability upon request with surcharge 10 US$/day
- Price quoted in US$ for per car, included service charge and VAT
- The rate may be changed without notice.
- No charge for cancellation/amendment made 24hours prior to the request time (local time)
- Cancellation/amendment made 12hours in advance, 50% of total will be charged
- Late cancellation/amendment within 12hours to be charged full amount
For further information, please contact us at:email@example.com