Hanoi to Sapa Transportation
Located in the mountains of northwestern Vietnam, Sapa has long been a favorite destination both of local and international travelers.
Sapa glamor anyone by its beautiful and natural sceneries, exotic terraced fields, romantic waterfalls, the lovely villages and the diversity of cultures.
Previously, the most popular, comfortable means of transport from Hanoi to Sapa is night train that takes about 8 hours of sleep on board. Now, transported by private vehicle is a perfect choice thanks to the advent of the Noi Bai - Lao Cai.
Highways Noi Bai - Lao Cai has 245 km in length, passing through five provinces and cities of Hanoi, Vinh Phuc, Phu Tho, Yen Bai and Lao Cai, was inaugurated and put into operation in late September 2014, made time from Hanoi to Sapa is only about 5hours (equivalent to time from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay), save 3hours than travel by train. In addition, travellers can admire the lush corn fields, green paddy, and peaceful villages along the way.
PLACES TO VISIT
- Natural beauties: Tram Ton Pass, Silver Waterfall, Love waterfall, Hoang Lien Son National Park, Ham Rong Mountain, Muong Hoa Valley….
- Hill-tribes villages: Ta Van village, Cat Cat village, Giang Ta Chai village, Ho village, Sin Chai village, Ma Tra village…
- Colorful hill-tribe markets:
- Tuesday: Coc Ly Market
- Wednesday: Cao Son market
- Thursday: Lung Khau Nhin market
- Friday: Chau market
- Saturday: Can Cau & Pha Long market
- Sunday: Muong Hum, Bac Ha & Sapa market.
HANOI TO SAPA CAR RENTAL PRICE LIST
Private car pricelist
Hanoi to Sapa
2 days renting
3 days renting
4 days renting
- Rate in US$ for per car, included driver, fuel, toll fees, mineral water & tissue on car.
- Car package renting (2 or 3 or 4 days) included driver’s fees (meal & accommodation) and sightseeing around Sapa.
- The rates may be changed without notice.
- Driver speaks mainly Vietnamese but on-phone assistance is available 24/7
- English speaking driver is available with surcharge.
By Night Train
Traveling from Hanoi to Sapa by night train has been very popular and now still favorite mean of transportation of those, whom want to save expense for hotel.
Further detail about trains’ schedule, price…. Please, check our train from Hanoi to Sapa by click here.