Da Nang to Nha Trang Transportation
The distance from Da Nang to Nha Trang is 515km; it takes about 1hour by air, 12 hours by open bus and 8hours by train. With the variety and convenience of transportation, you can easily find convenience mean of vehicle to get the beautiful beached from Da Nang.
Currently, there is only Vietnam Airline operating route from Da Nang to Nha Trang with frequency of 01 flight per day in the afternoon. So, you do not have many options for carriers and timetable. You can refer to the details flight (prices and schedule) in our airline service by click here
By the limitations of the flight from Da Nang to Nha Trang, train is being favored. You can choose to take the train in morning or in afternoon. The morning train give you a chance enjoining scenic scenery along the way, whereas, overnight trains will help you experience real Vietnam and save hotel costs.With its advantages, the train should be put on the list for you to consider for journey to Nha Trang. Learn more information about train at our trains' services here
By private carIt takes about 11 hours to travel from Da Nang to Nha Trang by car. It's pretty hard if you go straight within a day but it would be interesting if you have at least 2 days to travelling with a night stop in Quy Nhon. The coastal road in Vietnam is always worth for your discovering and the route is not the exception.
Pricelist for private car
Hoi An to Nha Trang
Da Nang to Nha Trang
- Surcharge 5US$/car for late and/or early service from 17:00 to 6:00 Am next day
- Rate in US$ for per car, included driver, fuel, toll fees, mineral water & tissue on car.
- The rates may be changed without notice.
- Driver speaks mainly Vietnamese but on-phone assistance is available 24/7
- English Speaking driver are available upon request with surcharge.
By Open busOpen bus offers two type of ticket: soft seat with maximum 45 seats and bedding with maximum 40 people. There are two meeting points in Hoi An and Da Nang. So that, you can both departing by bus to Nha Trang in Hoi An or Da Nang with detail schedule as following:
- In Da Nang: Da Nang bus station, N0 201 Ton Duc Thang Street, Da Nang City.
- In Hoi An: No 587 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoi An Town.
- 2A Biet Thu Str, Nha Trang City
- 54/I Nguyen Thien Thuat Str, Nha Trang City
Notes: If your hotel located in Da Nang or Nha Trang center, you will be free of charge to be picked up at your hotel.Open bus schedule:
- Depart: 7:00 PM Arr: 6:00 AM
- Depart: 7:30 AM Arr: 6:30 PM
Open bus rates:
- Soft seat bus: 13US$/pax
- Sleeping bus: 19US$/pax
Notes: Soft seat are available for departing in morning only.