Car rental from Da Nang
Owning both stunning beach, mountain resorts and also be the connection between the two most cultural heritage of Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue), Da Nang is recognized the most attractive destinations in Vietnam. You can easily reach Da Nang by ship, road, railway and especially air with direct international flights.
If you are not confined to a preset schedule, please refer to our suggestions on attractions and car rental in Da Nang then your own designs for a dreamy vacation. Price list here
Da Nang Attractions
- Culture attractions: Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, Ba Na mountain, Hai Van Pass, Co Tu village.
- Beaches relax: Son Tra Peninsula, Non Nuoc beach, My Khe beach.
Best things to do in Da Nang
- Nightlife: Walking to enjoy street food, coffee and admire Han River with Rong (Dragon) bridge.
- Shopping in Da Nang: Stone carving is famous product in Da Nang. Shopping in Bai Tho support market or Han local market.
- Activities: Beach relax and sports, exploring Hoi An Ancient Town and Ancient Hue capital.
- At 0h30 every night, Quay bridge on Han River will turning for boat transfer. The bridge will carry the same position at 4h30am.
- Saturday and Sunday every week, the Dragon bridge on Han river will ejects fire and water at 21:00
Day tours from Da Nang
- Da Nang to Ba Na Mountain: It is about 40km from Da Nang to Ba Na Mountain with 45’ of driving as good condition of road.
- Da Nang to Hue: The route from Da Nang to Hue considers the most spectacular Vietnam’s coastline with a side of Truong Son Mountain and other is sea-view. The trip takes about 2,5hours driving for 105km, depends on your stopover on way. You can visit Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass on the way from Da Nang to Hue or vice versa.
- Da Nang to Lang Co Beach: Lang Co Beach located en-route from Da Nang to Hue. The picturesque beach is about 35km from Da Nang City and take about 1hour riding.
- Da Nang to Hoi An: Find detail information for Da Nang to Hoi An transfer by our post here
- Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary: It is about 65km from Da Nang to My Son with around 1,5hour driving. You can combine visiting My Son Holly Land and Hoi An Ancient Town for a day.
|Economy Sedan||ExecutiveSedan||MUV||Mini Van|
Da Nang half day city
Da Nang full day city
Da Nang to Lang Co Beach
Da Nang to Ba Na Mountain
Da Nang City & Hoi An tour
Da Nang to Hue tour
Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary
Price Included:Private AC car or minivan with driver, Fuel, Parking fees, Toll fees, Mineral water & tissue
Price excluded:Guide, Entrance fees, Personal expenses, Tips.
- Surcharge 5US$/car for late and/or early service from 17:00 to 6:00 Am next day
- The drivers speak Vietnamese mainly & just fewer English.
- English speaking drivers are availability upon request with surcharge 15US$/day
- Price quoted in US$ for per car, included service charge and VAT
- The rate may be changed without notice.
- No charge for cancellation/amendment made 24hours prior to the request time (local time)
- Cancellation/amendment made 12hours in advance, 50% of total will be charged
- Late cancellation/amendment within 12hours to be charged full amount
For further information, please contact us at:email@example.com