Ho Chi Minh Airport Transfer
Ho Chi Minh airport is the oldest and largest among international airports in Vietnam. It was built in 1930, following Tan Son Nhat name, located in the north of the city, about 8 km from center.
There is no shuttle bus from the airport to city center, whereas, public bus is available outside the airport’s area. So that, taxi and private car must be the best convenience transfer from Ho Chi Minh airport (former Saigon airport) to city center.
Airport taxi can be easily taken outside arrival hall at rate around 8 US$/taxi to dist 1. However, its quality is indeed not good condition, old and dirty looking. To save fuel, taxi driver normally not turn on air-conditioner that brings hot atmosphere in car. Luckily, taxi drivers are quite nice enough but sometimes they have to fighting each other to get customers as too much taxi operating at the airport. Because of taxi cost not fix but following meter, so you may be paid more expense by dishonest drivers running around rather than short way to your hotel.
Private car service offered fix price that will make your peace of mind, especially landing in evening. Multiple choice from executive to stretched limousine, 24 hours. English speaking support, high standard fleets and helpful driver will make your arrival unforgettably. If you feel tired after the flight, greeting service will help you to arrange when waiting for Visa stamp at the airport.
Private airport transfer price list
|Type car||One Way||Roundtrip||Overtime/hr|
|Normal Price||Normal Price|
|Mercedes S Series||85||165||50|
|Mercedes E Series (New)||65||125||35|
|Limousine Van (New)||60||115||10|
Notes: For Ho Chi Minh airport to Phan Thiet, click here for detail
- Surcharge 5US$/car for late and/or early service from 20:00 to 6am
- The drivers speak Vietnamese mainly & just fewer English.
- English speaking drivers are availability upon request with surcharge
- Price quoted in US$ for per car, included service charge and VAT
- The rate may be changed without notice.
- Cancelation policy:
- No charge for cancellation/amendment made 24hours prior to the request time (local time)
- Cancellation/amendment made 12 hours in advance, 50% of total will be charged
- Late cancellation/amendment within 12hours to be charged full amount
- For further information, please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Terminal of Ho Chi Minh airport map: