Transportation from Hanoi to Halong bay:
Halong bay is one of seven natural wonders of the world, located about 170 km from the East of Hanoi. It takes you 2.5 - 3 hours by car. you're also go to Halong bay by bus or train, especial see Halong bay from the air by helicopter.
There 4 main ways to travel and see Halong bay:
By car: You can not seft drive in Vietnam because International drive lisence is not allowed. Hire private cars, mini van... is the best way to go to Halong bay along 18 highway. it's take you a short time, safe and the most comfortable.
Common our car rental rate:
4 seater car
7 seater car
12-15 seater car
Noibai airport - Halong bay
Hanoi center - Halong Bay
Luxury car rental rate:
|Route||Duration||BMW 7 Series|
Mercedes Mini van
|Noibai airport – Hanoi Center||1 way||$140||$105||$75|
|Hanoi center- Halong bay||1 way||$500||$450||$360|
By shuttle bus:
Pick up & drop off passengers in the Hanoi old quarter. By 4-6 hours pending on how many stops en
route the drive would maketo pick up/drop off passengers. Fare around 10 US/ way. You also use public bus service, cost is cheaper but not comfortable.
By train, people take cargo train from Hanoi to Yenvien and then to QuangNinh. The terminal is about50km away from the habor. Expect train delay, cancellation without notice. Available hard sleeper only,the rate 10 US/way.
Sightseeing Halong bay from Helicopter:
Charter flight rate for flying route Hanoi (Gia Lam Airport) to Halong bay (It's about 1 hour flight time from Hanoi ):
|Type of helicopter||Max capacity (N0 of seats)||Charter rates (US$/helicopter)|
|EC 155 B1||12|
- The rates above included TAX, Insurance, Fuel
- The rates above excluded ground transfers. Ex: Car for transfer from hotel in Hanoi to Gia Lam airport….
- For Mi, it should be available in 2012 as following:
+ From 23rd June to 25 July
+ From 11st September to 15th October
+ From 1st – 31st December.
- Overnight fees: 500US$/Heli/1st night & 1000US$/Heli/2nd night
Halong bay travels:
- Full day trip with 4 or 6 hours cruise.(click here to view tours).
- Package 2 days-1 night cruise and overnight on junk.(click here to view tours).
- Relax at island (Cat Ba Island, Tuan Chau Island…)(click here to view tours).
- Free & Easy package in Ha Long City.
What to do in Halong bay?
- Discover Halong on cruises:Halong Classic sail cruise, Halong Papaya cruise, Poiseidon cruise, Red Dragon cruise, ...
- Visit natural caves in Halong bay such as: Thien Cung cave, Sung Sot cave, Trinh Nu cave ( virgin), Luon cave....
- Swimming and snorkeling.
- Rock Climbing.
To book please contact us now:
Address: 03 Phan Huy Ich Str, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84 4) 39290270
Fax: (84 4) 39290271