There are totally 166 ports in Vietnam, stretching from north to south, in which, 10 ports serving tourist ships. All tourist seaports located in the most famous destinations, convenient for sightseeing and doing shore excursion. Price list here
Tourist Vietnam ports listing Vietnam port in the North:
- Cai Lan port in Quang Ninh province, it located 15’ driving to Ha Long Bay World Heritage and about 175km to Hanoi capital.
- Dinh Vu port in Hai Phong city: 20km from Hai Phong City and 125km from Hanoi.
Vietnam port in the Middle:
- Chan May port in Hue City: 75km from Hue City, 65km from Da Nang City and 96km from Hoi An Ancient Town
- Tien Sa port in Da Nang City: 130km from Hue, 15km from Da Nang and 50km from Hoi An.
Vietnam port in the South:
- Cau Da port in Nha Trang City: It located just around 5km from the city center.
- Quy Nhon port in Binh Dinh province: It is about 10km from Quy Nhon city center.
- Phu My port, Vung Tau province: This is the most popular port in Vietnam, it is about 55km from Vung Tau city and 90km from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Lotus port, Ho Chi Minh City: It located nearby the city, just about 5km from city center.
Vietnam port in islands:
- Cai Dam port, Con Dao island: It’s about 10km from Con Dao town center
- An Thoi port, Phu Quoc island: Located in North of Phu Quoc, it is about 17km from Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc island.
Notes: Recommend shore excursion and thing to do, please click here.
Ports authorization fees
Port fees, similar as airport tax applying for all cruise passengers who take shore excursion and services. If you process shore excursion package from your cruise lines or appointed travel agents at the ports, the fee included in price. Of course, the rate is more expensive than booking with local operator.
Port fee are required all ports in Vietnam, but some are compulsory and others optional if your meeting point outside the terminal gate. However, if you want to be picked up at your ship, you have to definitely paying port fees (25US$/pax)
Car rental price List
|Ports||Routes||Car rental price (US$)||Port fees|
|Cai Lan ||Hai Phong airport||65||75||95||Optional|
|Hanoi City tour||115||130||145|
|Ha Long Bay tour||35||45||60|
|Chan May||Hue City tour||125||140||165||$25|
|Da Nang City tour||95||110||130|
|Hoi An Town tour||115||125||145|
|Tien Sa||Hue City tour||135||150||175||$25|
|Da Nang City tour||60||70||80|
|Hoi An Town tour||68||80||95|
|Phu My port||Vung Tau City tour||115||125||135||Optional|
|Ho Chi Minh City tour||140||150||195|
Price Included: Private AC car or minivan, fuel, parking fees, toll fees, driver, mineral water & tissue
Price excluded: Guide, entrance fees, personal expenses, tips.
- The drivers speak Vietnamese mainly & just fewer English.
- English speaking drivers are availability upon request with surcharge
- Price quoted in US$ for per car, included service charge and VAT
- Port fee price bases on per person.
- The rate may be changed without notice.
- Cancelation policy:
- No charge for cancellation/amendment made 24hours prior to the request time (local time)
- Cancellation/amendment made 12hours in advance, 50% of total will be charged
- Late cancellation/amendment within 12hours to be charged full amount
Have any question? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org