Boat to Phuquoc island
Mekong Delta is well-known with floating markets in Can Tho city or Vinh Long rather than Kien Giang province. There are not much people know that Phu Quoc island is belonging to Kien Giang province and very easily taking a boat to Phu Quoc island from Rach Gia or Ha Tien in Kien Giang province.
Discover unique Mekong Delta and admire the stunning rice fields, bustle seafood markets, farmers at work, smiling children and amazing islands that considered as Ha Long Bay in south of Vietnam) then relax in paradise by taking a boat from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc.
- From Can Tho to Rach Gia: 116km
- From My Tho to Rach Gia: 182km
- From Ho Chi Minh City to Rach Gia: 250km
Schedule Boat To Phu Quoc:
|From||To||Speed Boat||Depart (time)||Arrival (time)||Rates (US$)|
|Rach Gia||Phu Quoc||Superdong||08:00|
|Ha Tien||Phu Quoc||Superdong||13:00||14:15||15|
|Phu Quoc||Rach Gia||Superdong||08:00||10:00||20|
|Phu Quoc||Ha Tien||Superdong||08:00||09:15||15|
- The prices above included: Speed boat (SIC); VAT; Insurance; Service charge.
- The price can be changed without notices
- Children policies:
- Children under 6 years old will be free of charge
- Children from 6 to 10 year old will be charge 75% of adult rate.
- You should prepare in advance some biscuits, soft drink or picnic lunch (or brunch) for your tummy incase of hungry.
- For further detail & assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org